On February 14, 1990, the Duluth Library Founded was created to help sustain and further the work of the Duluth Public Library as it serves the community, making information and technological resources and know-how available to all. The foundation continues in that strong tradition, and we invite you to join us in supporting the library.
We welcome your gift in support of the library. You can give in several ways.
– You can give today online.
– You can become a sustaining donor, which allows you to make automatic monthly donations to the foundation.
– You can call us by telephone at (218) 730-4236.
– You can contact us by mail or fax. Please download and print our contribution form.
– You can either fax it to us at (218) 730-5926 or mail it to:
Duluth Library Foundation
520 W. Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55802
– By donor envelopes. These pre-addressed envelopes are available at the library. You can either mail them or drop them off.
– You can make a memorial or honor gift.
– You can make a planned gift.
Thank you for supporting the Duluth Public Library.